geeBee focuses upon protecting your privacy and personal data.Saved data records are minimized and used to protect against abuse of our services like DOS, MITM or any similar attack against geeBee's users, partners, staff or geeBee itself.Records exclusively contain Client-I.P.-Address, Client-Browser, Client-Language and Date/Time.This data is saved temporary; a session lifetime will be at a maximum of 20 minutes in accordance with inactivity.Any data used by geeBee's statistics is anonymized.
geeBee uses no tracking-cookies but :
- a session cookie in conjunction with the temporary saved IP is used for protection of your connection to geeBee against attacks by third parties.
- a settings cookie is used for saving the search settings.
- Facebook Kommentare im Blog ("Activate Facebook Comments")
- Facebook Like Button ("Activate Facebook Comments", "Facebook Like")
- Facebook Share Button ("Share by Facebook")
- Twitter Share Button ("Share by Twitter")
- Xing Share Button ("Share by Xing")
- Google+ Share Button ("Share by Google+")
According the use of provided information you are self responsible. Each of our partners is self-responsible for their offers. We do not give any guarantees regarding offers of our partners.We recommend using encrypted connections by default.
personal data, whether user data or information transmitted with contact queries, is not given to third parties without your agreement.
- "Activate Facebook Comments", "Facebook Like", "Share by Facebook" - Facebook
- "Share by Twitter" - Twitter
- "Share by Xing" - Xing
- "Share by Google+" - Google